Thursday, November 19, 2015

Early Blog

So I know this weeks blog is a day early, but I have some time to kill. Soooo, this week we are doing PSA videos. Our teachers gave us these problems and we have to make a public service announcement video and then present it to the school. All of the problems are relative to the school environment and hopefully we can change some hearts while we are at it. My groups PSA is about digital wellness and we specifically chose to focus on self worth and social media. It is a problem where people try and define themselves by the amount of follwers and likes that they get as well as the flattering comments. If the picture doesn't meat their expectations on likes, they most likely delete. We want to inspire people to try and look to themselves to find self worth and also look to friends and people around them. Don't look for gratification from others to verify what you are worth. 

I was kind of dreadinig the PSA because I wasn't sure what me and my group would do. It seemed almost impossible to find an idea. Then, one day, I figured it out and proposed it to my group. It was great and then we got started and it turned out to be a pretty interesting idea. One of us was dedicated to the writing on the screen for the video. I was dedicated to making the music on garage band. Copyright free of course. And another person was focused on making the call to action website we are doing at the end. Hopefully this PSA will turn out to be good and impactful and not just silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment