Friday, April 22, 2016

Giant cocktail of stuff going on

So there is a lot going on. My passion project is finally finished!!!! All that is left is the TED talk that we are doing in front of a lot of people. SO because it is less than a month away, we have been learning about how to do a good TED talk. We have been outlining our talk, learning how to talk and how to move and also how to make good powerpoints. It has been very boring but very educational because without it I feel like my talk would be very ill prepared. The TED talk is going to be so exciting because it symbolizes our final end of DigCit. It is going to be 

Another thing that is going on right now is PROM!!! Today is prom and it is going to be pretty lit. It is my senior prom and even though I am dateless, I am going to have a blast with my boys. The prom theme is a little ehhhh. It is midnight masquerade but it is still going to be so much fun. Also afterwards we are going bowling and hopefully that I won't lock my keys in my car again like I did last prom. 

One of the most exciting things that is going on at the moment is our teacher is back. She has been on maternity leave for the past two months. We have missed her a lot and we are so happy to have her back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment