Sunday, September 20, 2015

Passion project Progress

I know this post is a little later than normal but I want to update you on how my passion project is going and the progress I have gotten.

So, so far I have not had as much progress as I would have liked but, that is partly my fault. I have not been as focused as I need to be. I have what I want to do layed in front of me, I just need to execute. So, tomorrow I have a meeting with the head of the organization I am working with, Crisis assistance Ministry and we are going to talk about my project to come. One of the requirements for this project is to have a mentor. I am hoping that she will be able to become my mentor because, one, she will be a great help because of her experience in homeless outreach, and two, because I have no one else to ask.

I will also be getting my collection location set up soon and getting ready for the weeks ahead of hoody collection.

I know that this blog is a lot shorter than normal, but I haven't had much progress on my project yet. I will update next week with more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment