Friday, October 30, 2015

Genius Time Update

Hey everyone. So far things are going really well and I am making a lot of progress with my project. I recently just did my interviews with the people over at my organization I am working with and I got a lot of great footage. I interviewed two women and one of them was an older women who has been there for 17 years and had a lot of experience. She was so knowledgable about the organization and gave me a lot of great footage. 

Also this is the last week of my drives for hoodies and it has been going great. I have probably about 150-200 hoodies and jackets. My school drive has gone so much better than last year and I have collected so many more this year. 

Next week I plan on washing all of the used hoodies and then bringing them to the organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment