Thursday, October 22, 2015

My progress and what I learned.

So the past few weeks I have accomplished a lot. I started my drives in multiple places, and I also scheduled my interviews with the organization I am working with this friday. I had started the drives in my neighborhood, and my mom's work and it will start at my school next week. The hardest thing for me to figure out was how I was going to do my interviews. I needed to figure out the audio as well as the camera angels because I am filming it. Soon my teacher showed me a microphone that she had that I can attach to my ipad and I aslo I have a friend that is going to help film with another camera. 

Torwards the beginning of the quarter I wasn't sure if I was going to complete the goals I had set for completing of my project. I then buckled down and got my head right and started accomplishing one thing after the other. I contacted people to get the drives started and I also had to schedule interviews. For me these things are kind of scary. I hate having to talk to people but this project has increased my confidence and comfortability with talking to people. 

Next week I plan on starting the drive at my school as well as editing my interview video. It is going to be a long and tedious process editing the video, but it is going to be worth it because it is going to be an amzaing video and a great way to raise awareness for my cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment